Terms and conditions for purchase with Lean and Green Nutrition Limited
The agreement applies to the relationship between you as a customer (CUSTOMER) and Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd.
BY PLACING A CHECK MARK IN THE “I ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS” CHECKBOX OR OTHERWISE USING THE LEAN AND GREEN NUTRITION LTD WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you agree, place a check mark in the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox during the checkout process. If you place a check mark in the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox without actually reading this agreement, you will nevertheless be legally bound. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, do not place a check mark in the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox. If you do not place a check mark in the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox you will not be able to purchase goods from the site or proceed with the registration process.
Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd:
- Personal information: Any information stored in the Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd database will only be used internally. Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd will not disclose information to other parties. Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd is responsible for the management of personal information.
- Reserves the right to close down the website www.leanandgreennutrition.com and / or its online store due to unforeseen disruptions in operations outside Lean and Green Nutrition’s control.
- Reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the offer based on seasonality, market competition and other business matters.
- Disclaim any responsibility for any loss or damage to persons resulting from the use and / or abuse of Lean and Green Nutrition’s┬á products or information provided or distributed by Lean and Green Nutrition . Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd will be liable by their own negligence in relation to product content.
- Have the right to assign this contract to third party.
- Is responsible to check that Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd products are appropriate for their health and conditions or medications being taken.
- Understands and agrees that no information on www.leanandgreennutrition.com, or other information received or published by Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd, are intended to be or should be construed as medical diagnosis or treatment. Information provided is not a substitute for medical advice and is intended to be for general information only.
- Must ensure the nominated credit card it active. If a card is stolen, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us to update card details.
- Accepts that this agreement can be terminated if the online store must be shut down due to unforeseeable disruption in operations.
- Is obliged to notify if there is a change of address. Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd can not be held responsible for any product lost or stolen in the event of failure to update address details.
- AUTOMATIC CREDIT / DEBIT CARD / PAYPAL PAYMENT METHOD AGREEMENT
Payment is made at the time of ordering by Credit Card or PayPal account.
- PAYMENT FAILURE
If a payment is declined, goods will not be shipped until the customer provides corrections to payment information and a successful payment transaction is completed.
- PRICE ADJUSTMENT
Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice, to regulate the product price.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
The customer may take advantage of our 100% satisfaction Guarantee within 30 days of the first purchase of Lean and Green product. Product will be supplied to the specified address. If the customer is not satisfied with the product for any reason it can be returned without obligation to Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd. The Satisfaction Guarantee only covers the trial of one pot of product – if multiple pots of the same product are purchased, the refund only covers one ‘open/used’ pot.┬á All other product must be returned with the seal intact and in saleable condition for a refund on those items. All product containers (whether sealed/full, partly used or empty) must be returned in order to receive a refund.A written return request┬á must be submitted by the customer within 30 days of the purchase, detailing the reason for the return. The goods must reach our warehouse within 14 days of the written request being sent.
Lean and Green Nutrition Ltd will then refund the purchase amount in part or full, as applicable within 30 days of receipt of goods to the warehouse. All costs associated with the return of product are carried by the customer.
- PROCEDURE FOR SHIPPING OF GOODS
For general sale, goods are shipped within 1-3 working day from date of the order.If the package is not delivered successfully after 2 attempts, it will be returned to the depot. A re-shipping fee will apply to resend the goods once they have returned to the depot. A re-shipping fee will apply if goods are returned due to incorrect or incomplete address details being supplied on the website by the customer. If the customer receives a packet that is not in accordance with the agreement and the package is returned, the customer will not be charged for this.